Here I’m trying to provide an solution for on-premise application deployments to enterprise clients and here i’m doing it for Atlan, So we are going to deploy Parse Server on a cluster of machines.
This is the list of some foreseeable problems related to an on-premise deployment, and i’m trying to solve it in this task!
So basically for reaching the solution requirement i’m using this below given Platform and software's:
Perform third task with the help of Jenkins coding file ( called as jenkinsfile approach ) and perform the with following phases:
Integrate Prometheus and Grafana and perform in following way:
In this task we are going to use Kubernetes, Prometheus and Grafana.
About Kubernetes :
Kubernetes (K8s) is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
About Prometheus :
Prometheus, a Cloud Native Computing Foundation project, is a systems and service monitoring system. It collects metrics from configured targets at given intervals, evaluates…
Create A dynamic Jenkins cluster and perform task-3 using the dynamic Jenkins cluster. Steps to proceed as:
a. Create the…
a. By looking at the code or program file, Jenkins should automatically start the respective language interpreter installed image container to deploy code on top of Kubernetes ( eg. …
1. Create container image that’s has Jenkins installed using dockerfile
2. When we launch this image, it should automatically starts Jenkins service in the container.
3. Create a job chain of job1, job2, job3 and job4 using build pipeline plugin in Jenkins
4. Job1 : Pull the Github repo automatically when some developers push repo to Github.
5. Job2 : By looking at the code or program file, Jenkins should automatically start the respective language interpreter installed image container to deploy code ( eg. …
If Developer push to dev branch then Jenkins will fetch from dev and deploy on dev-docker environment.
If Developer push to master branch then Jenkins will fetch from master and deploy on master-docker environment.
both dev-docker and master-docker environment are on different docker containers.
Manually the QA team will check (test) for the website running in dev-docker environment. If it is running fine then Jenkins will merge the dev branch to master branch and trigger #job 2
First we have to create 3 jobs in jenkins to automate the Integration and deployment process.